OUR WINERIE In the Vineyards : Our vineyards covers an area of 40ha. The first vines were planted in 1958. First on the highest part of the domain known as the 'plateau' in deep and draining soils, littered with rolled pebbles. Then in the lower part of the Vallon in argilo-calcareous soils, where our parcels are alternated with parcels of olive trees. We rigorously select the parcels corresponding to the different ranges that we produce. Our harvests are mainly nocturnal, 50% manual and 50% mechanical.